Dating while Living with HIV
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: September 2019
- Dating and HIV. TheWellProject. https://www.thewellproject.org/hiv-information/dating-and-hiv. Published October 3, 2018. Accessed September 5, 2019.
- Should You Tell Other People About Your Positive Test Result? U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: HIV.gov. https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/hiv-testing/just-diagnosed-whats-next/talking-about-your-hiv-status. Published May 15, 2017. Accessed September 5, 2019.
- Let’s Stop HIV Together: Conversation Starters. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/stophivtogether/campaigns/start-talking-stop-hiv/convo.html. Published September 3, 2019. Accessed September 5, 2019.
- HIV Disclosure to Sexual Partners: An Overview. Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network. http://www.aidslaw.ca/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Legal-Network-HIV-disclosure-to-sex-partners.pdf?lang=en. Published 2014. Accessed September 5, 2019.
- Talking About HIV. Avert: Global Information and Education on HIV and AIDS. https://www.avert.org/hubs/young-voices-africa/talking-about-hiv. Published June 28, 2018. Accessed September 5, 2019.
- Disclosure and HIV. TheWellProject. https://www.thewellproject.org/hiv-information/disclosure-and-hiv. Published August 20, 2019. Accessed September 5, 2019.