Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: September 2019
- Immunizations Recommended for People Living with HIV. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: HIV.gov. https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/staying-in-hiv-care/other-related-health-issues/immunizations-recommended-for-people-living-with-hiv. Published May 15, 2017. Accessed June 30, 2019.
- Vaccine Information for Adults: HIV Infection. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/rec-vac/health-conditions/hiv.html. Published May 2, 2016. Accessed June 30, 2019.
- Hibberd PL. Immunizations in HIV-Infected Patients. UpToDate. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/immunizations-in-hiv-infected-patients. Published February 15, 2019. Accessed June 30, 2019.
- Goldschmidt RH, Chu C, Dong BJ. Initial management of patients with HIV infection. American Family Physician. 1 Nov 2016; 94(9), 708-716. Available from: https://www.aafp.org/afp/2016/1101/p708.html. Accessed June 30, 2019.
- Sustained ART-Free HIV Remission. National Institutes of Health: NIAID. https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/sustained-art-free-hiv-remission. Published October 18, 2018. Accessed August 10, 2019.