Accessing Legal Support
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: September 2019
- HIV/AIDS Legal Services and Litigation. Legal Action Center. https://lac.org/what-we-do/hivaids/. Accessed August 30, 2019.
- Toolkit: Scaling Up HIV-Related Legal Services. UNAIDS and International Development Law Organization. https://hivlawcommission.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Toolkit-Scaling-Up-HIV-Related-Legal-Services.pdf. Published 2009. Accessed August 30, 2019.
- HIV and STD Criminal Laws. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/states/exposure.html. Published July 1, 2019. Accessed August 30, 2019.
- Should You Tell Other People About Your Positive Test Result? U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: HIV.gov. https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/hiv-testing/just-diagnosed-whats-next/talking-about-your-hiv-status. Published May 15, 2017. Accessed September 5, 2019.
- Disclosure and HIV. TheWellProject. https://www.thewellproject.org/hiv-information/disclosure-and-hiv. Published August 20, 2019. Accessed September 5, 2019.
- Laws Protect People Living with HIV and AIDS. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: HIV.gov. https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/living-well-with-hiv/your-legal-rights/civil-rights. Published November 10, 2017. Accessed August 30, 2019.