Last updated: March 2021
The perfect way to start your day or substitute a fulfilling snack is with the beautiful and delicious rainbow smoothie!
Prep Time: Less than 10 minutes
Cook Time: Less than 10 minutes
Rainbow smoothie ingredients
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 cup frozen, unsalted uncooked spinach (or kale)
- 1/2 cup frozen, unsweetened peaches
- Juice from 1 whole lemon
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (varies for thickness)
- Honey (optional)
- Add your blueberries, kale, peaches, strawberries, chia seeds, and hemp seeds to the blender. Layer fruits and veggies in color order for an Instagram-worthy aesthetic.
- Add almond milk and lemon juice to the blender and blend until smooth. (Add extra almond milk or filtered water if the smoothie is too thick. If additional sweetness is wanted, add honey to taste.)
Enjoy your chakra, plant-based, nutrient-packed rainbow smoothie.
- calories: 354
- carbohydrate: 34.7g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fiber: 11.3g
- potassium: 264mg
- protein: 15.6g
- saturated fat: 1.2g
- sodium: 93mg
- sugars: 21.2g
- total fat: 19.4g
Disclaimer: H-I-V.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you shared your story on our site?