The perfect way to start your day or substitute a fulfilling snack is with the beautiful and delicious rainbow smoothie!
Prep Time: Less than 10 minutes
Cook Time: Less than 10 minutes
Rainbow smoothie ingredients
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 cup frozen, unsalted uncooked spinach (or kale)
- 1/2 cup frozen, unsweetened peaches
- Juice from 1 whole lemon
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (varies for thickness)
- Honey (optional)
- Add your blueberries, kale, peaches, strawberries, chia seeds, and hemp seeds to the blender. Layer fruits and veggies in color order for an Instagram-worthy aesthetic.
- Add almond milk and lemon juice to the blender and blend until smooth. (Add extra almond milk or filtered water if the smoothie is too thick. If additional sweetness is wanted, add honey to taste.)
Enjoy your chakra, plant-based, nutrient-packed rainbow smoothie.
- calories: 354
- carbohydrate: 34.7g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fiber: 11.3g
- potassium: 264mg
- protein: 15.6g
- saturated fat: 1.2g
- sodium: 93mg
- sugars: 21.2g
- total fat: 19.4g
Disclaimer: H-I-V.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original. The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100 percent accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the US FDA.
Does living with HIV impact you financially?