We all know that you are supposed to eat your veggies, but what if you are like me and you don’t love them? You find a way to make them taste great.
This is a fast and delicious way to consume one of the best veggies for you: broccoli.
Broccoli’s biggest advantage is its nutrient content. It’s loaded with a wide array of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and other bioactive compounds.
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Roasted broccoli ingredients
- 1 16-ounce bag of frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place oven rack in the middle of the oven and put the baking sheet on rack.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the oven is heating, mix frozen broccoli, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Once the oven is heated, carefully remove the baking sheet and place broccoli in a single even layer on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven on the middle rack till the broccoli is tender and browning on the edges.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, but mine rarely makes it that far. It’s that good!
- calories: 92
- carbohydrate: 7g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fiber: 3g
- monounsaturated fat: 5g
- potassium: 344mg
- protein: 3g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 322mg
- sugars: 3g
- total fat: 7g
- trans fat: 0g
Disclaimer: H-I-V.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you taken our In America Survey yet?