We all know that you are supposed to eat your veggies, but what if you are like me and you don’t love them? You find a way to make them taste great.
This is a fast and delicious way to consume one of the best veggies for you: broccoli.
Broccoli’s biggest advantage is its nutrient content. It’s loaded with a wide array of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and other bioactive compounds.
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Roasted broccoli ingredients
- 1 16-ounce bag of frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place oven rack in the middle of the oven and put the baking sheet on rack.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the oven is heating, mix frozen broccoli, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Once the oven is heated, carefully remove the baking sheet and place broccoli in a single even layer on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven on the middle rack till the broccoli is tender and browning on the edges.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, but mine rarely makes it that far. It’s that good!
- calories: 92
- carbohydrate: 7g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fiber: 3g
- monounsaturated fat: 5g
- potassium: 344mg
- protein: 3g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 322mg
- sugars: 3g
- total fat: 7g
- trans fat: 0g
Disclaimer: H-I-V.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original. The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100 percent accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the US FDA.
Do you receive any of your HIV medications through the mail?