Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: September 2019
- How Can You Tell if You Have HIV? U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: HIV.gov. https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/about-hiv-and-aids/symptoms-of-hiv. Published June 21, 2019. Accessed June 25, 2019.
- Symptoms and Stages of HIV Infection. Avert: Global Information and Education on HIV and AIDS. https://www.avert.org/about-hiv-aids/symptoms-stages. Published September 28, 2018. Accessed June 25, 2019.
- Sax PE. Patient Education: Symptoms of HIV Infection (Beyond the Basics). UpToDate. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/symptoms-of-hiv-infection-beyond-the-basics. Published October 4, 2017. Accessed June 25, 2019.
- Stages of HIV Infection. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: HIV Risk Reduction Tool. https://wwwn.cdc.gov/hivrisk/what_is/stages_hiv_infection.html. Accessed June 25, 2019.
- Hare CB. Clinical Overview of HIV Disease. HIVInSite: University of California San Francisco. http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=kb-00&doc=kb-03-01-01. Published December 8, 2009. Accessed June 25, 2019.