Coping with Depression and Anxiety
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: September 2019
- Anxiety, Fear, and Depression. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/emotional-side-effects/anxiety-fear-depression.html. Published May 24, 2016. Accessed August 30, 2019.
- Treatment. Anxiety and Depression Association of America. https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/depression/treatment. Accessed August 30, 2019.
- Mental Health and HIV. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: HIV.gov. https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/staying-in-hiv-care/other-related-health-issues/mental-health. Published May 8, 2018. Accessed August 30, 2019.
- Heywood W, Lyons A. HIV and elevated mental health problem: Diagnostic, treatment, and risk patterns or symptoms of depression, anxiety, and stress in a national community-based cohort of gay men living with HIV. AIDS Behav. Aug 2016; 20(8), 1632-45.
- Pieper AA, Treisman GJ. Depression, Mania, Schizophrenia in HIV-Infected Patients. UpToDate. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/depression-mania-and-schizophrenia-in-hiv-infected-patients. Published December 12, 2018. Accessed August 30, 2019.